Up and Coming Cynergy PT Classes
Now that we have a lovely new room for holding classes, we are running the following classes in the new year. These are:
- Tuesday morning class for those over 60s at 9am (maximum class size of 8 – on a first come, first served basis). This will be a mixture of Strength, Conditioning, and Cardio. There will be a Taster Class (£5 per person) held on 4 January. so please do sign up for that.
- Our Tuesday morning class at 10 am will be an Original Fawley Group – Strength & Conditioning Class (maximum class size of 6 – again on a first come, first served basis).
- Cat will also be ending her Stonor ParkFit workouts and bringing them over to Cynergy. Our FawleyFit workout will be held outdoors on Wednesdays at 9am (no maximum number of attendees) although also a Strength & Conditioning class there will be more High Intensity Movements placed throughout. Gary will be offering a Golf Functional Fitness Class on Thursday evenings at 6pm. This class will not only help improve your golf game, but also minimise any repetitive use strains you might incur due to bad form. If you’re serious about your golf, then sign up for Gary’s Class or a One-to-One session with him. The first class will be held on 6 January at 6pm and will be discounted as a Taster Session (£5 per person) for you to give it a try. During this time Gary will explain all the benefits of the class as well as get to know you and your golfing needs.
The classes cost:
Cat led: £18 per class/ £15 for a block of 5
Gary led: £15 per class/ £12 for a block of 5
Also new to 2022 will be Gary’s Table Tennis lessons. They will be One to One and about an hour long and costs £35 for a one-off lesson or £150 for a block of 5.
To sign up for any of these classes , just contact Cat via phone (07951 659728) or email us ([email protected])) to book. Remember, if you came along to the Grand Reopening, and gave us your details, your discount will still apply in the new year. Just mention it when you buy a block of sessions.
Sadly a rate increase is inevitable given the cost ofthe new space, the new shower, COVID, and energy, we have no choice but to put our rates up. We have put it off as long as we could, but we do now have to increase our charges, so beginning January 2022, prices will be as follows:
Personal Training Sessions:
- Cat – £55 per session/£50 if sessions bought in blocks of 10. Specialises in Long Distance Running, Canine Cross Country, Functional Exercises for Rehabilitation.
- Gareth – £55 per session/ £50 if sessions bought in blocks of 10. Specialises in Cycle training for racing or Sportives, as well as Functional Fitness.
- Gary – £50 per session/ £45 if sessions bought in blocks of 10. Specialises in Golf Fitness Training, Table Tennis, Cycle training confidence for new riders, and functional fitness.
- Michael – £65 per session/£60 for sessions bought in blocks of 10. Specialises in Boxing Fitness.
- Becky – £45 Holistic Massage & Reiki
- Jackie – remaining at £60. Deep Tissue Remedial & Sports Massage
Payment for Services
We are only a small business, so we ask please that all invoices are paid in a timely manner. As with all small businesses, cash flow is always an issue and delayed payment brings big problems when paying our bills, therapists and trainers, so we kindly request that our invoices are paid asap, but certainly within 7 days. Thank you for your understanding.
New Covid Regulations at Cynergy
We all know times have changed and we have to learn to live with this virus. That being said, starting now, please arrive wearing your mask and leave wearing your mask out of respect for those around you. While you are training with us you may remove your mask.
Beginning in January: in order to close our windows and keep things bearable during those cold winter months, we ask that you please take a lateral flow test within the 48 hours prior to your session and provide proof of a negative result to gain access to your PT session or treatment. This may be done with a photo, or if you do not have that capability, just get in touch and we will sort something out. Should you test on the morning of your session and come up with a positive result, you will not be charged for you session. However, if you have a cold and knowingly come into the gym and we have to send you away, we will charge for that cancelled session. However, if you wake up with a cold, just call us and let us know. We are happy to reschedule your session. Please help us to keep us and everyone around us as safe as possible during these difficult times. We are doing this to help all our clients feel as safe and secure as possible with their workout environment.
Helpful Winter Tips
Winter is closing in fast! Make sure to take your Vitamin D. We haven’t had a lot of sun this year so make sure to supplement with Vitamin D, preferably a liquid spray into your mouth or an oil-based capsule. Vitamin D is vital in supporting a healthy immune system as well as helping to maintain healthy bones and teeth.
Winter months make training harder to get out and move. As the days get shorter and the temperature drops, most of us just want to hibernate. So, make a plan! Get your kit out the night before and put it on first thing before your brain has time to make up excuses. Use whatever tricks you can think of to get you out into the elements for a run, bike ride or even a walk. You will feel so much better for having done so.